Translate

5 janv. 2016

Peanut butter-Banana Lentil Muffins (no sugar - no oil - gluten free)




Ingredients for 10 muffins:

- 1 cup (100g) of red lentil flour (I make it myself with red lentils pulsed, it's super easy!)
- 1 cup (250g) of apple puree (or apple sauce)
- 1/2 cup (100ml) of water
- 1 tbsp (20g) of peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 spotty mashed bananas
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- a dash of cinnamon (optional)
- a pinch of salt


Preparation:

Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
Pour the mix into 10 greased muffin tanks (I used coconut oil for greasing).
Cook for 25 minutes.


I love lentil flour muffins, because they are so easy to make and such a healthy treat: there is no sugar added, no oil added, it is rich in protein and gluten free.
And I have to admit that banana and peanut butter is one of my favorite combinations.

Tell me what you think!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire